NG LED CN-1200CSA Light feature a 90+ CRI rating, step-less power adjustment, lightweight polycarbonate housing and barndoors and an integrated V-Lock Battery Plate, allowing you to bring your lights wherever your work takes you. The CN-1200CSA Bi-Colour LED Panel Light is a 72W rectangular light panel that generates 5906 Lumens producing 8650 Lux at one metre. This bi-colour panel allows you to fine tune the temperature of your light from 3200K to 5600K and anywhere in between. The light can be softened with the included soft light diffuser. The light output of this panel can be adjusted manually with the knob on the back of the unit.
· U-bracket: To fix the light panel and adjust light direction
· Barn Doors: For better adjustment of light direction and control
· Remote Cable:For adjust the brightness in a far distance for 1.2M
- Adopts concentration LED lights, irradiation distance can reach more than 5m, suitable for long distance shooting. the light can also be adjusted from concentrating light to diffusing light which is suitable for short distance shooting.
- High quality with long service life.
What's in the box:
1 x 1200CSA LED Studio Lighting
1 x Power Adapter for AC 110-240V to DC 15V with Sony V-Lock Base
3 x Diffuser / Filter (a diffuser filter 5600K & a extra diffusing filter & a blue filter)
Please turn off the power after use. In order to avoid longtime heat generation and further affect the service life of LED bulbs.
Please install battery as gently as you can to avoid damage and distortion of the battery holder.